Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo for THC detox is known as a popular cleansing shampoo that removes drug residues from the hair shaft. It’s basically used for weed detoxification of one’s hair cuticle.
There are many reviews out there, but here is the Aloe Rid Shampoo Nexxus review that would help you if this is the product you want to use.
Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo reviews
Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo is used to eliminate environmental pollutants, hard water minerals, residual buildup, chlorine, and other hair-dulling impurities. This keeps the hair healthy, fresh, and clean. Using this shampoo conditions both the scalp and hair.
People need this because of its several benefits and usage:
- One bottle is already good for 15 washes.
- It contains 5 ounces of clarifying shampoo.
- It is useful in cleansing the scalp, where toxins and other residuals from other products are left in the scalp.
- It has a deep cleaning formula that also removes chlorine and other hair diluting impurities.
- It can do a gradual release because of its advanced microsphere technology
- Weed board and other smokers have testified that this shampoo worked for them.
Ingredients of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo
These are the ingredients of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo
- Water (Aqua),
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Stearic Acid,
- Sodium PCA,
- Sodium Chloride,
- Polysorbate 60,
- Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate,
- Yellow 5 (Ci 19140),
- Wheat Flour (Triticum Vulgare) Lipids,
- Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterol,
- Sodium Thiosulfate,
- Palmitic Acid,
- Myristic Acid,
- Citric Acid,
- Ceramide 3,
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,
- Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
- Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil,
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine,
- Cocamide Dea,
- Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide,
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Propylene Glycol
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,
- Tetrasodium Edta (some claim this is the right active ingredient, not propylene glycol)
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,
- Fragrance (Parfum),
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate,
How To Use Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo
Usually, this shampoo is used for removing drug residues from the hair. So here are simple directions on how you can do it:
- If you know your test’s date, you should use the shampoo up to 4 times daily, ten days before it.
- Do not forget to wash any hair utensils that you have because it might be contaminated as well with old hair that has drug residues in it
- Most importantly, if you’ll take the drug test, the best thing to do is not to take drugs
Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo instructions are easy to understand. It’s like using regular shampoo, but if you use it to pass a drug test, you have to add specific steps to make sure it’ll work.
Where to buy Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo
The manufacturer of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo is Nexxus. The company is located at 39 N Moore St., New York, NY 10013. If you are wondering how you can call them, you can reach them at +1-877-404-4960 or +1-800-745-9269. This hotline number 1-800-745-9269 is open 24/7. If you want to message them online, their website is https://www.nexxus.com/us/en/contact-us/. Their services hours are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM MST.
If you’re asking, “Where can I buy near me?”, You can buy the product through online websites like Amazon, Target, or even through eBay.
Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo To Pass Drug Test
Nexxus have different products, but they do not offer ones meant to pass drug tests specifically for detoxing blood, urine, or saliva. This product is not used to pass urine drug tests or to pass saliva tests or weed detox. However, you can use other products for that like Toxin Rid, Stinger Detox, Stinger Detox Mouthwash, or Ultra Klean Mouthwash.
The other product you can use is Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Conditioner which goes hand in hand with the shampoo. This might not help in passing your drug test, but then it refreshes your hair and maintains the quality of your hair. You will see its effect if you tested it yourself.
Pros and Cons of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo
Some Qs you might need to know
Question: Does the use of Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo work for alcohol?
Answer: If you’re going to use it with a detox method, then it can probably remove alcohol residues from your scalp.
Question: Can you use Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo for opiates?
Answer: It can probably remove marijuana, opiates, or other drugs from your hair.
Question: Can someone detect the shampoo when you use it during a drug test?
Answer: Testers can’t tell if you’ve used a detox shampoo. But, if your hair is already dyed or has an unnatural color, then they could ask you to take hair from your groin or armpit.
Question: How long does it last?
Answer: It will continue to take effect until you are not using any drugs.
Does Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo Really Work?
There are different opinions when it comes to using this shampoo. Some people were able to see its benefits and worked for them completely, but some didn’t see its effect when they were about to take tests.
Here are some positive and negative comments from customers who bought it from Amazon:
Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo is popular because of its ingredient called propylene glycol. This has an organic compound that can wash away toxins from your scalp. If you’re not yet familiar, the hair comprises three layers: cuticle, medulla, and cortex. Other ordinary shampoos can penetrate from the cuticle. That’s why, during a drug test, toxins can still be obtained from the cortex and medulla.
Using Aloe Rid Shampoo and its ingredient, it can easily go down to all the hair layers and therefore remove any toxic or residue. With its aloe ingredient as well, it can make hair smooth and healthy.
Regardless of using Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo daily or for a drug test, it’s a win-win since your hair will be smoother and better. These are the sure results. If you’re going to use it for a drug test, better stay aware of any forms of drugs to pass, and so no toxins would be detectable from your hair.